December 10, 2011

.Inspiring Light.

Inspiring Light.

Once Full of passion.

Each day an exciting journey.

Joy found in sunrise
and Peace found in sunset
every moment a waking dream
living
breathing
loving
laughing.

Each small part
taken in light
for the love and grace surround.
from young to old
from sad to happy
each individual a new
face to inspire
and be inspired.

Life inspire round
with little fear or doubt.
what joy may capture my soul
and fill it
making it whole again.

remind my heart of love once around
not of beings but of hearts
each filled with stories
all filled with passion and faith.
For so still exist but must be sought out
to find thy hope for me.

Must I let my heart be free
and fear not of breaking wings
for when I fly but one second
is better then life bound in chains.

So fly with wings like eagles
and see what lies around.
Hearts and lives of
grace
life
love
light
and above all passion that abounds grace.

Be free and fly
Let life inspire passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment