January 1, 2012

.new year.

Hello again! It's new years day! January 1, 2012. Exciting huh? Something different is in the air for 2012 for me. I'm not sure what it is yet, but I'm excited. I'm in a good place right now and completely happy. I've got a good job that I enjoy, I've been doing well in school, I've just moved into my first home (apartment!), and I'm surrounded by people who love me and whom I love. Life couldn't get any better.

I miss blogging. I want the chance to inspire and share my thoughts. Trying to get back into blogging... here it goes! 365 days....

Instead of doing daily outfit posts, I will take pictures of my daily outfits and post them all on Friday. I've challenged myself with a new fashion challenge to wear each item in my closet once through before wearing something twice. I can re-wear blazers, ECT, but the top underneath needs to be completely different than what I've worn before...

Other days I will fill my blog with thoughts, DIY projects, ideas, ect. We'll see how it goes. The idea is for it still to include fashion, but extend that art and creativity into other areas! Let me know what you think as time goes on...

So to start it out, I want to update you on my apartment! I moved into an apartment with a roommate in Kirkland! I'm so excited! It is home. It has been so fun decorating... It's not completely done. This is just the stage that I'm at. Who knew that setting up the internet and cable would be such a hassle as well? At least it's done!








Have a good new years day!
Liz rose

1 comment: