January 2, 2012

.stevens pass.

What an adventurous day! Spent the day snowboarding at Steven's Pass! I went with Tim and his friends (Charissa, Andy, Scott, Sam, and David). I had a great time! It started out with Tim getting assaulted by a 60 year old man. A little scary and I was ready to stand up for my man. Us girls ran to the restroom while the guys stood in line for lift tickets. We came back, stepped over the chain and got back in line with our men. A man a few people back, yelled "what are we just cutting in line over chains?" Tim, thinking he was joking, said "ya, that's how we roll." We'll Tim turned around and immediately the guy started grabbing the throat of his jacket and pulling him in ready to fight. Tim's friends helped push the guy back and the guy continued to cuss Tim out and give him a hard time. Thankfully the guy eventually backed off, but it still freaked me out!

I enjoyed my day snowboarding - even though I'm not that good and I ended up with a concussion (a minor one that leaves me with a headache, a little nausea, and a sore neck). I had fun hanging out with Tim and his friends...



Ended the evening with my fam and Tim's family hanging out, eating food, and playing games! I love seeing our two families getting to hangout and get to know each other...

No comments:

Post a Comment