September 27, 2011

.I miss blogging!.

Ahh! I miss you blogging world! My thoughts are so easily conveyed through typing words and I love summing up each day in a short blog post! And my obsession with fashion is growing and doesn't have a place to be shared besides me walking around... I wouldn't call it a negative obsession though. For me it's more like an art. A chance to be creative everyday in recombining my pieces for new outfits! Though today's outfit is my recent Ann Taylor purchase ... I love it! It was a step out of my comfort zone, but I ended up walking confident in it by the end of the day!

A maxi skirt was on my fall must fashion list. This one is great (from Ann Taylor of course) because of the little flair and pleating in the back at the bottom to give it some shape. Over sized, comfy sweaters are a must for the fall and into the winter season! Combine the two and WA LA!!! ...



{Necklace:: Maurices // Sweater:: Ann Taylor // Skirt:: Ann Taylor // Shoes:: Target // Bracelet:: Maurices}

Goodnight!
Liz Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment