September 28, 2011

.RED.

What a wonderful day to be alive! Even though I was up till 3am finishing this guy... My painting of oranges was complete and I slept a few hours last night! Woke up late, but thankfully already knew I wanted to wear my brand new red blazer...
I posted earlier this fall about the in color RED. So of course I couldn't go without sharing my red piece. I found this one antique from a store called "Red Light" on the Ave in the U-District. So excited about this find! =)

Tonight will consist of another late night studying. But after work I sat with Tim at Rococo and chatted it up. I'll take the small amount of time we get together. I really appreciated doing that tonight despite the mounds of homework due tomorrow and Friday sitting in front of me. I'm ready to go though because I've had a great day...
{Blazer:: Red Light // Silk Shirt:: Ann Taylor // Black Straight Jeans:: Old Navy // Shoes:: Madden Girl // Necklace:: Forever21}

No comments:

Post a Comment