September 14, 2011

.incredible blessings.

God has so incredibly blessed my life recently that I need to write an entire blog post about it. Yup, dedicated just to the blessings. First off, God has blessed me financially -- not that I'm rich, but every time God provides me with my needs. Sometimes even a few wants. For example, the other day I unexpectedly received a $50 Visa Gift Card from Ann Taylor for the store meeting goals last quarter. That allowed me to buy an antenna for my room so I have cable now! =)

My second huge blessings is time management. It's a miracle life is going as smoothly as it is. 17 credits at school, 25 hours of work a week, homework, and still time to have friend time, hang out with Tim time, going to sports games time, and of course God time. And still staying on top of studying. Not sure how this is happening, but it's a blessing it is.

My third huge blessing? How incredible everyone is in my life right now. My boyfriend is amazing, I have awesome friends, great professors that I really respect, a wonderful family that supports me in school, an encouraging team of ladies at work...

You all just needed an update on my life right now to see the real side of me instead of just the fashion side of me. So this is it. I'm incredibly blessed.
G'night!
liz rose

No comments:

Post a Comment