June 29, 2011

.fall 2011 color pick.

So of course I've already started to do a little research on falls fashion! As a thrifter I am trying to get into the mind set of thinking into the next season when I find a good price! Cause reality is, those gem items may not be there come smack in the middle of the new style season! So thanks to Harpers Bazzar I have found fall 2011's season color (at least one of them)! And the color is....drum rolllll..... SCARLET RED! What a gorgeous color to be in style!



So keep your eyes pealed for those awesome red pieces that will work fantastic into the fall! I started my looking off with a red button up oxford shirt at target in a heavier cotton material. On clearance for the summer for $5, but will be a great mix it up piece for the fall!

Today's outfit of the day::

{Sequin Top:: Maurices // Vest:: Kohls // Black Strait Jeans:: Old Navy // Black Heals:: Madden Girl}

Happy fall fashion planning! 
liz rose

No comments:

Post a Comment