June 30, 2011

.snake shoes.

Happy Wednesday! You've survived half way through the week! woo!

As a college student living in the dorms, my mind is always churning creative ideas to decorate and make the room less "dormish." This next year I have this awesome opportunity to host students who are coming to visit the school! I'll have my own room as a result but will have two set of bunks in my room! So I'm excited for the creative opportunities I have to decorate the entire room! What to do though....


I found this creative Idea of putting fabric up on the walls. What do you think? I also like the idea of just doing simple wall art and taping up a creative design...



A few days ago I posted about fall shoes! I'm happy to find these guys hidden in my closet and able to say I'm ready to start the season off with a pair of snake skin shoes in such a fun color!

This is today's outfit for the day::


{necklace:: Kohls // Top:: Forever21 // Capri Slacks:: Maurices // Shoes:: Route 66 // Bracelet:: American Eagle}
Have a wonderful night!
liz rose


No comments:

Post a Comment