June 28, 2011

thrifting designer labels.

Today I made a spontaneous stop by Value Village to see whether I could find a few bottles for my window sill decor! I'm hoping to have an eclectic collection of cool shaped bottles in different colors! I found two wonderful ones to start off the collection today -- one of which is a antique avon glass pitcher which I bought for $1 and was going for $15 online.
I love them both and think they are fun! I can't find my original inspiration, but I'll be sure to post when my idea is complete!

I also thrifted a Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Dialogue jacket today that I'm absolutely in love with! It will be a great fall piece! I bought it for $12 and found it originally priced at $80 online! Now that's a good deal!
In like new condition! click here to see jacket on site)

So this is the outfit for the day. Since today was a lazy day, it's pretty casual.
{tank:: Maurices // Vest:: So // Khaki Shorts:: Aeropostale // Fabric Flip Flops:: Aeropostale}

Have a blessed night!
liz rose

No comments:

Post a Comment