June 24, 2011

.high low hem button up.

Woo! It's Friday! Any fun plans for the weekend? I'll spend mine working, but I enjoy work... so that is ok! I will also be trying to get Prom dress donations. This past year I have been working with an organization called "Treehouse" in Seattle (http://www.treehouseforkids.org/) . The organization works with foster kids in multiple ways to make sure they get the best from what they can in life! One way they do this is by allowing the girls in foster care in the Seattle area pick out a prom dress from what they have gotten donated and also get manicures, have their hair done, and their makeup done! What an awesome way to treat this young women! If you are interested and live in the tri-cities, I am looking for prom dresses to be donated that I can take to this organization! Dresses need to be in good condition. Imagine you wearing it to your senior prom again. So far I have 15 dresses.



Ahh! This has to be my favorite piece in my closet! This is my third time wearing the high low hem button up top and none of those times I have worn it the same way! It is such a great "mix it up" top that can be worn creatively so many different ways! the two hem lengths in the front and the back make it a unique piece that allows you to be creative in your fashion!


{Necklace:: Rue 21 // High Low Hem Button Up:: Maurices // Black Thin Belt:: Thrifted // Straight Dark Denim Wash Jeans:: Silvers // Black Heals:: Madden Girl}

Have an awesome weekend and have some fun! 
Liz Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment