June 25, 2011

.fall 2011 shoes sneak peak.

I've been contemplating whether I should buy these grey military boots that went on clearance at Maurices. Boots are so in right now in Seattle. I guess it's the Indie style. And I'm in a battle with myself as to whether they will still be in this fall when I head back to Seattle. The boots are fantastic, but will the savings be worth the cost I buy them for over how many times I wear them?
As I contemplated the purchase... I did a little fashion research for fall 2011 shoes that will be in style! Never too early to start thinking about next seasons fashions! This is what I found!
1) Reptile Skins::

2) Patent Leather::

3) Suede::

4) Satin::
 5) Platforms and Wedges::
 6) Lacing::
 7) Buckles::
 8) Chunky Heal::
 9) Spike Heal::
 10) Socks and Heals::

 What do you guys think of the upcoming styles? I have diffidently already seen many of them in stores! My growing on my favorite is the socks and heals style! Thanks www.millionlooks.com for the preview!

Todays outfit:
 I absolutely love this ring I bought last year at a small boutique in the Tri-cities called Lemongrass. It's a hand made ring made from clay! Love it!
{Necklace:: Rue 21 // Cream Swag:: Maurices // Dress:: Kohls // Gladiator Sandals:: Maurices // Clay Ring:: Lemongrass Boutique}

Have fun prepping your shoe closet for fall!
Liz Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment