June 21, 2011

.serve.

This morning I had the opportunity to serve lunch at the mission! It was an awesome experience! I plan on doing it throughout the summer and I hope to get to know several of the homeless people who come and eat there. I was surprised that the servers didn't try harder to get to know the people who were coming in. But I hope I can have an impact there this summer! Are you serving anywhere this summer? Not serving anywhere? Find out where there are opportunities open in your community! This is a good site to check out: www.volunteermatch.org

Today was warm in the Tri-Cities! Hit 90 degrees today so I needed something cool, yet something I could cover up in the evening when I went to a movie with my brother. (Sorry the quality of the picture isn't wonderful today)

{necklace:: Walmart // Sequin Tank:: Maurices // Grey Swag Coverup:: Maurices // White Bermudas:: Old Navy // Sandals:: Maurices}

No comments:

Post a Comment