June 27, 2011

.maxi dress.

So I finally went for it and bought the military boots! I'm excited to wear them this fall and I don't regret the purchase!

Summer is a wonderful time for Maxi dresses! I am falling in love with them and finally bold enough to actually wear them! Last summer I bought two Maxi dresses and hardly wore them. In fact I only wore them while I was in Hawaii.So I've broken them out of hiding! This simple maxi is from Forever 21!


This necklace is an antique shop find! Love it!
{Swag:: Maurices // Maxi Dress:: Forever 21 // Sandals:: So // Belt:: American Eagle // Necklace:: Antiqued}

Where have you bought your favorite maxi dresses? Here are a few new ones if you're looking for a great maxi find!

Maurices (love this dressy maxi that can be worn out or paired with a denim jacket to make more casual) ::

 H&M(a great cover up for the beach or going out dress with the light fabric)::
Target (a floral maxi is my personal favorite. So many ways to wear it and mix and match) ::

Etsy (A more artistic spin on a maxi dress. This vintage maxi is wonderful! A great color might I add) ::

Make the most of this week! night!
liz rose

1 comment:

  1. I really like you outfit! I'm also a fan of maxi dresses--I keep scouring the thrift stores. :)

    ReplyDelete