June 20, 2011

.modish monday.

This morning I went to Roaster's Coffee in Richland and had some awesome God time and worked on a photo story for the last wedding I photographed! I enjoyed the cool outdoor patio and the acoustic music being played from a random fellow coffee drinker just hanging out. Just a little fact about me... I have a new favorite drink! Pretty simple --- Iced Coffee, light ice, no sweetener, with non-fat milk. The perfect summer drink!

Today's outfit consisted of  comfy cargo pants rolled up into Capris, a ruffled shirt, and a vested swag. A comfortable outfit for work and my coffee shop visit! The cargo's are a great mix up from jeans!

{ Earings:: Farmer's Market // Necklace:: Maurices // Vested Swag:: T.J. Maxx // Ruffled Tank:: Maurices // Cargo Capris:: Kohls // Sandles:: Maurices }

Have a wonderful evening!
Liz Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment