June 9, 2011

Welcome! // Outfit Post One

Why Hello!
My name is Liz! I live in Washington State and I'm currently a college student studying Business Management! I own my own photography business (erose photography) and I love fashion. For the past year and a half I've worked at Maurices and absolutely loved it.

I thoroughly enjoy following other blogs on fashion, interior design, and life. I have been blogging for several years now on a personal blog and decided it was time to start a daily outfit post blog because fashion is pretty much another hobby.

I get most of my inspiration from vintage pieces and antique shopping. Though my vintage wardrobe has not completely developed, it's on its way! But for now, my overstuffed closet will hopefully be spilled out onto the pages of the internet into cute outfits! So here we go!

I would love for you to follow me! Give me feedback, recommendations, and links to your blog!

I've started this blog with a challenge. I have a large jewelry collection, so for each outfit I where for the next however-long, I will base it off a different necklace daily.

 
{ necklace: gift // sleeveless swag: T.J.Maxx // cami: Maurices // tank: H&M // belt: target // jeans: Silvers from Maurices }

So this is the outfit for the day based on the necklace pictured above!
Liz

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are quiet talented! Cant wait to see more of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this outfit! :) by the way, I like your new blog a lot! :)
    miss you,
    Eileen

    ReplyDelete