June 19, 2011

.never give up.

Hello Friends!
After much thought I've decided to continue the fashion blog! I apologize for posting one post, and then ditching the blog! I had second thoughts about maintaining and about my ability to start a fashion blog, but I'm just going to go for it!

So a little fact about me. My summer job is at Maurices, a women's clothing boutique that is located in smaller cities. I actually worked there my senior year of high school and I'm now back for the summer since I returned from college! Many of my clothes this summer will feature Maurice's items since I will be working there! They have a wide variety of styles from casual, work clothing, going out clothes, to even extended sizes!

Check out the store here! {www.maurices.com}

So enough about me, here is my outfit for the day! =)

{Boots: K-Mart // Dress: Maurices // Jewelry: Thrifted // Camisole: Maurices}

Features I like: This dress is extremely comfy! The light cotton fabric flatters any figure and really just sits nicely on anyone's shape. Perfect for going out, a beach cover up, or a comfy day out running errands. Cowboy boots are a staple to any wardrobe as they seem to go with tons of different pieces! 

Have a wonderful day! =)
Liz Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment