August 19, 2011

.back to fall -- fashion pick one.

Wooo!!! Hello again! It's been too longs since I've blogged. Two weeks to be exact! These past two weeks have been exciting and constantly busy! The first week I was a counselor at Royal Family Kids camp, a camp for foster kids. I was paired with two incredible girls for the week that kept me running the entire time. It was not an easy week, but God granted me with patience that week and in return I also received the blessings of those little girls!

The second week I spent in Bellevue training and working at my new job -- Ann Taylor! I am extremely excited about this new team I get to work with and lead as a Sales Lead. I learned a lot about the history of Ann Taylor and it's beliefs. Ann Taylor originated when a young man gave a "shirt dress" as a gift in 1964. The person recieving this gift decided to open up a store to sell these dresses. The dress was called "Ann" so the store became "Ann Taylor" after adding the title "Taylor" to specify the extents of what the store did (taylor clothing). Today the store obviously sells more then "Ann" dresses and has grown incredibly. Interesting huh?

The new job is going to increase my fashion knowledge as well and I'm excited for that. I have already learned so much. Including how to increase the amount of clothes in my closet. =)

So... first fashion pick for back to fall....

MILITARY DETAILS::

1) Buckle Detailing:: love, love, love this detail. Gives an ordinary top or bottom a little extra style. I just bought these bottoms from Ann Taylor and absolutely love them.



2) Military Buttons:: check this cute jacket from Maurices here!

3) Trench Coats:: (shop here)

4) Boots:: find these Madden Girl boots here

No comments:

Post a Comment