August 21, 2011

.back to fall -- fashion pick two.

Why hello! What a wonderful day spent relaxing and hanging out with the family! Went to church this morning and listened to my past speak about the significance of prayer. It was good and actually lined up with something God shared with me earlier in the week. Came home to dinner with the family and  then read a couple chapters in a book I'm reading! Following that, I went kayaking with Dad about 7 miles on the river! Took a little over two hours in a two man kayak and it was fun!

As for today's fashion pick::

Saddle Boots!::

I love these one's from Target


As for today's outfit::

{Swag:: Maurices // Dress:: Forever21 // Belt:: American Eagle // Boots:: Urban Outfitters // Socks:: Forever21 // Necklaces:: Misc. Collected over time}

nighty night!
liz rose

1 comment: