August 5, 2011

.a little natural.

The rage right now is to have all natural beauty products that are better for your skin. But a thought for you ladies out there... I challenge you to going natural once ever week or two weeks. Natural as in don't wear makeup, don't use products on your hair, or use heat when styling your hair. Give your skin and hair a break by just applying some moisturizer for the day and letting your hair air dry after you wash it.

I know I know, actually go without makeup and styling your hair! Pick a day where you aren't going anywhere. Or a day that doesn't consist of a lot of running. Your hair and skin will love you for the break. Trust me.

I've do this a lot in the summer and my hair is always so much softer and my skin appears healthier then during the fall, winter and spring where I give them little breaks. Today was one of those days..

Outfit post::
{tank:: GAP // Swag:: True Love // Shorts:: Forever 21 // Shoes:: Mossimo // Necklace:: Liz Rose}

I also found found this awesome 1960s wood 24-slot coke crate today at a garage sale for $4. Did some research and finding the average selling price to be around $40-$50. Now that's a steal. Not sure what I'm going to do with it yet, but it was too cool to pass up!

No comments:

Post a Comment