August 1, 2011

.first real sewing project.


Why hello again! My day started super early with work at 6am! It was time for a new floor set and marketing set up for the fall so the whole gang was there! It's crazy to think this is my last week of work at Maurices. I feel so greatly blessed by all the ladies I work with! They are always so uplifting and fun to be with and I appreciate the encouragement all the time!

After pulling out 200 push pins and then pushing in 200 more push pins into the wall for our new Marketing, and after having very sore thumbs, I went to church and then came home to sew the rest of my skirt! I like how it turned out! Here's the finished product!


I like the pattern and style! It will go great with oversized sweaters, a  beaded loose tank, blouses, button up satin shirts, belted, with or without tights... the point being it's a very versatile skirt for many outfits.

Today's outfit:::
{sweater:: a.n.a // tank:: maurices // Jeans:: Silvers // Heals:: Madden Girl}

My friend Briana has been making cakes! She does an incredible job and I thought I'd share a few of her cakes! 



Have a good night! 
Liz rose

2 comments: