August 23, 2011

.back to fall -- fashion pick four.

Hello World! (or small blog world)
So sorry to say... as a result of me packing up my closet for school, my outfits may not be very creative the next few days. So they may or may not make it to the blog! But we will see. You'll diffidently find some promising outfits come next week! I move back to Kirkland Friday for school! I'm excited for classes to start up again and see my friends again. And did I mention get to be closer to Tim? =)

So as far as fashion pick numero four!!

Leapord Print::

A must for your animal print for the fall! It's interesting to me how animal print fashion rotates in seasons as well. This one is very chic and can be pulled of very classy!

 It's time for an early bed! Pedicure in the morning and some last minute back to school shopping!
night!
liz rose

No comments:

Post a Comment