August 1, 2011

.lookbook.

I just learned something interesting -- ever stain your favorite top with oil or grease? Well here is a tip to get the stain out. I have yet to try this, but thought it was worth sharing because it only had positive reviews!

Sprinkle some cornstarch or baking soda on the stain, then place the garment, stain side down, on a large rag on top of an ironing board. Iron with a hot iron on the wrong side of the stain. Supposedly, most oil and grease stains will come right out.

Let me know if you try this!

I've also learned of a site called "lookbook." It's where hundreds of people post their fashion and outfits! What an awesome inspiration to find fashion ideas and see what people are wearing around the world!
These are a few of my favorite looks I've found so far...




Over sized shirts and sweaters, saddle shoes, saltwater sandals, and flowy bright vintage skirts. That is what it's all about...

As for my outfit for the day::
{swag:: Maurices // Dress:: Buffalo Exchange (Massimo) // Sandals:: Maurices}

No comments:

Post a Comment