August 4, 2011

.you'll get there, trust me.

So today was the last day of work at Maurices! Bittersweet -- excited to be moving back to school and starting a new job at Ann Taylor, yet sad to be leaving all the wonderful friends I work with. They are friendships I hope I always have. Next week I go to Royal Family Kids Camp (a camp for foster kids that I'm a counselor at). It's the best week of the year. The following week I'll start my new job. The next week I'll be home hanging out with Grandma and family while packing up, and the next week I'll move back up to Kirkland. A little crazy how fast the summer went.

This morning I was thinking how incredible it is to see people go where they want to go -- to reach their dreams. To do the things they once only could think about. It's a beautiful  thing to see people doing what they love everyday, passionately. And even though we may not feel like we'll ever get to that point, every single day is a step to the direction of God's awesome plan. One day closer to reaching that dream. You'll get there. It just may take others longer.

So today's outfit::

I bought this awesome little fashion tool called a "Hip Hugger." I bought it at Maurices today, of course.
This fashion-saving item works like a belt that clips to your belt loops around the back of your pants. It holds up your pants up without the bulk of a belt. Perfect for wearing under light or form fitting tops that show every line. Not only will you not have to worry about your pants staying up, but you will look thinner without adding thickness to your waistline. I'd recommend it to anyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment