October 13, 2011

.amazing dress or needed purse?.

Woo! It was a good day! I...

*did alright on my accounting test
*time managed well
*worked on my painting for like an hour and a half
*Got $25 because Tim decided to go to Banner Bank and mentioned I recommended he go there
*am alive
*had a good day at work. Slow, but productive as far as getting the store straightened and filled!

I'm just happy. Despite that tonight will be another very late night with this paper ahead of me due tomorrow. It's ok. God's presence is strong in my life and I love it.

Question!!! These two wonderful pieces are on sale right now at Ann Taylor and I love them both! I bought both with intention to return one... which one should I keep?

The red chili pepper dress -  an amazing, unique dress that I probably won't ever find another one like...

 Or the Leather purse - I've never owned a real leather purse before... all my purses  have broken handles and I could really use a purse that will last me a long time. Not to mention it's really roomy inside!

What's your opinion??

Outfit post:


{Blazer:: Maurices // Top:: Ann Taylor // Sport Crops:: Ann Taylor // Boots:: Madden Girl}

Did I mention I got a post card from Kaile in Australia today? I was so excited to get it!!!

Goodnight! liz rose

3 comments:

  1. Needed purse without a doubt! It;s leather, roomy, and since you say your other bags are falling apart, it will def be a well used addition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alyssa! I just may do that! =) Thanks for your comments by the way! It encourages me to blog!

    ReplyDelete