October 8, 2011

.indigo girls.


Woo! It's Friday! Hope you are all ready for the weekend! I sure am! A chance to rest, even if I'm not working. Today I went to value village and found the awesome 80's sweatsuit jacket I've been looking for for years! It's asics and is blue, red, and flouresent yellow. Carley and I also purchased two CDs at random from Value village in hopes to find some random music! We did indeed! I successfully picked two CDs. Our favorite of the two being "Indigo Girls." A 90s Folk Rock band with thoughtful lyrics.


 I met up with Becca Bolla, my potential leader for small group for church, and we talked for an hour and half at this coffee shop called "the Lyons Den."

Oh and did I mention Car and I rearranged my room today? I haven't posted any pictures of my room because I knew I was going to rearrange it. I'll post some pictures tomorrow, because I love how it turned out!

Goodnight!
Liz Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment