October 13, 2011

.Couch to 5k.

Hello again! If you know anything about me, I'm always setting new goals and coming up with new things to accomplish and overtake! So here is another one!

Couch to 5k! I hate running. Correction -- I would love to run if I was good at it. But every time I go running, I have an asthma attack. But this workout plan gets you gradually running. Carley and I did the first part today and I survived! It pushed me just enough, but gradually I will build endurance. Better then going out and feeling defeated after going out and even trying just to run a mile!

Goal? Run a 5k by Spring/early summer. That's three and a half miles without stopping. I can do that! Carley may join me in the task.

Time to get on some homework! Didn't get a chance to take an outfit picture because I worked out and showered and put on sweats before realizing I needed to take a pic of my cute outfit! My workout attire just wouldn't do!
Goodnight!
Liz Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment