October 5, 2011

.living the life.

Yup. Living the Life. I'm happy. Despite the fact that I will probably be pulling an all nighter to get my homework done tonight, I'm happy. I've got a great job doing two things I love - working with people and constantly being in the loop about fashion. School is going pretty good despite the craziness. AND i had an awesome date night last night where Tim cooked me dinner, we went to gasworks parked and just walked and I awed at the Seattle sky line, and then watched Transformers 3 (which I've been dying to see).

Tonight I'm the proud owner of a new suit! Spent $100 ($80 on the jacket originally $230 and $20 on the skirt originally $150) on the suit that is made of wool and from Ann Taylor! It was on sale and since I will be needing a suit for classes coming up, i decided to buy it now. It's navy and is a skirt/jacket set. Love it! It makes me feel all professional.

It was freezing this morning when I got up, so I picked out my comfy sweater with boots. I wore my purple fuzzy socks to keep my feet nice and toasty in the pouring rain. Here's to a good, crazy, busy, loving life day.

 {sweater:: Ann Taylor // necklace:: Forever 21 // Sports Pant:: Ann Taylor // Boots:: Madden Girl}
goodnight!
Liz Rose

1 comment:

  1. Great deal on the suit! Your sweater looks so cozy! Fall perfection!!

    ReplyDelete