October 16, 2011

.Highest High Heals.

this morning started out early for a Saturday! I had to be at the Kirkland waterfront by 8:30 to take pictures for the 5k I mentioned in yesterday's blog. I will say it's great to get back into doing some photography work! I haven't done much since moving to Seattle! It's just about connecting with people in this area. So if you ever need a photographer and you are in the Seattle area, let me know! Lindsay, my RA from last year, brought me coffee in payment for photography. So excited to see that woman. She's phenomenal! I have plenty of pictures, but this is just one I quickly grabbed...

Following that, I got ready for the day and headed to work! I may have been crazy to wear my highest heals, but I actually survived the 6 hour shift without killing my feat! I just haven't worn these heals in so long... I have two things to note of this pictures. 1) Don't look at my hair.... 2) Don't mind my messy room.
It was kind of one of those days where I was running around like crazy!

Oh! One more thing. I bought some Teavana Chai Loose leaf tea that I'm really excited for. A little expensive, but the tea is well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment