October 8, 2011

.a morning devotion.

Goodmorning!
Though I know all of you who read my blog believe in Christ as your Savior, or even that there is a God, by my relationship with God is soo important to me. It's what get's me through each day. This morning I had an awesome time with God and he gave me this "poem" of worship and I wanted to share it. I love when I can worship God with words in this form. It's such a blessing to me.

Morning Worship
I'm at peace.
I'm happy.
When I come into your presence for rest you fill me.
You satisfy my soul
Your grace picks me up
and surrounds me with love.

For you are the God that gave so that I may live.
And in return
I devote each day to you
A fraction of what I can do
compared to your love

Though I can not see your physical face,
your spirit is physically here
and it carries me.

Without you my life is empty.
You bless me day to day with the sight of the sun
or a smiling face
on someone I love.

Your beauty is everlasting 
and i pray it reflects through my soul.

God how wonderful you are
as you sit upon your throne.
A God who loves 
but will anger when love is defied.
That is a true God that I will devote all my days to.
That I will commit my heart and soul to.
That I will fall to my knees and worship.

Blessed are you Lord 
and Oh how you bless my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment