July 30, 2011

.art in the park finds.

What a wonderful day that I'm excited to update you on! My day was fun. Yes I did have to scrub the shower down and clean the toilet in there, but despite that fantastic!

Started the day off running errands to craft stores and grocery stores with my mom. Following that cleaned the bathroom to 80's Pandora playlist while wearing my Zebra apron. Makes cleaning so much more fun! =) Following that I begin sewing a skirt! My first real sewing project! I'll post it when it's complete!

This evening I hung out with Mon! We wandered around "Art in the Park" and looked at all the cool booths. I love looking at people's art and work. So creative and inspiring. I scored these grape soda cap earings (which remind me of the movie UP, a personal favorite) and this cuff earing. Both of which I bought from their creator, which I think is really cool.


This is the cuff earing...
After the "Art in the Park" show we rode bikes along Columbia Park Trail and sat and talked a while. A fun way to spend our last hang out night for the summer!

Today's outfit obviously needed to be pretty casual. So here we go...

{lace tank:: Maurices // Purple Tank:: Aeropostale // Shorts:: Vigoss // Shoes:: TOMS // Necklace:: Gift // Purple Earings:: Kohls // Cuff Earing:: "Art in the Park"} 

Have a wonderful weekend! 
Liz Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment