July 28, 2011

.saving closet space.


Have you seen these hangers? I started using them last year and they saved so much space in my closet! So this year I decided to buy two boxes of 50 from Costco of them and finish off the closet with them! The velvet hangers are thin and shirts do not fall off of them. Though even with the hangers, my closet is still entirely packed. I don't know how I'm going to take all my clothes to school in the fall like I did last year. This will be a task....

I'm also trying a eight-hour wearing lip gloss! I tried lip stain the other day and wasn't impressed. It ended up making my lips look blotchy and that is by far from what I want. So I stopped by Sephora today and bought "LORAC: 8 Hour Long-Wearing Lip Color & Ultra Glossy Top Coat." I tried it out when I got home and loved it! 

As for today's outfit::
Goodnight! 
Liz Rose

1 comment:

  1. I really like this outfit! :) And I also wish that my closet was packed with clothes... but I guess that'll never happen :D haha

    ReplyDelete