July 21, 2011

.feathers.

I'm sure many of you have seen the featherlocks! Feathers that are a twist on hair extensions! One to three feathers are gathered together into a round clasp that is clamped onto several strands of hair. The feathers usually last about 6 weeks and can be put back in after!

They can come in different sizes, lengths and colors! 

This past April I had three featherlocks put in my hair but near the beginning of the summer they fell out! So I've been looking for a place to put them back in in the Tri-Cities for some time now. I finally came across Bella Luna Salon in Kennewick located next to the DMV.

I had mine put back in, added two feathers to that extension, and also bought a clip of feathers that I can easily take in and out of my hair this fall when I go to work and don't necessarily want to be wearing my feathers! Love them! And excited to have them finally back in my hair! I don't color my hair so it's an easy way to have some fun with my hair! This is the clip::


Outfit for the day::

{Top:: Forever 21 (similar) // Capri Cargos:: So (similar) // Sandals:: Maurices}

No comments:

Post a Comment