July 4, 2011

.thrifted lace and pearls.

Today was a wonderful day with my two best friends -- spent at the Columbia River relaxing in the sun, wading in the icy water and catching up! Also working on the tan of course under the sunny blue skies!


I've been dying to wear this skirt that I found at a thrift store but the right occasion hasn't let me where it! Since I didn't work today (didn't have to wear Maurices clothes) and I was going to church, I found it the right time to finally get this skirt in! I love the lace material over the light fabric - making for a very light skirt that can be worn now or this fall and winter. I'm not a huge fan of this shirt with the skirt, but I didn't have a top that better suited the skirt. So here's the completed look!


Today's outfit::

{Swag:: Maurices // Ruffled Tank:: Maurices // Belt:: Maurices // Skirt:: Thrifted // Shoes:: Madden Girl // Pearls:: Thrifted}

No comments:

Post a Comment