July 8, 2011

.business time.

Today my mom and I drove to Seattle for my interview at Ann Taylor! It was really well and I'm excited for that! I love Ann Taylor's style of clothing and I would  love to work for the company! I find out the beginning of this next week what the next step is. I'll keep ya posted =)

So today's outfit had to be to the nine! It was interview time for an upper scale store! So I choose the classic high waist professional skirt, a top in a bright color with a black sweater, and my favorite strand of pearls that are three generations down to me! Granted to say, the outfit allowed me to walk in even more confident into the interview and I think that helped!

Sorry the picture's not to par but I hope you get the idea!

{pearls:: gift// ruffled tank:: target // skirt:: dress barn // heals:: Madden Girl}

I'm wanting to do an extended post... but 8 hours of driving today and tomorrow's eight hours of work is calling me to more sleep! have a wonderful night!
liz rose

No comments:

Post a Comment