July 26, 2011

.saving oldies but favorites.

Today I spent the entire day shopping for clothes and things for my dorm for the fall! What a busy day! Made stops at two Targets, Sports Authority, Two Fred Meyers, Costco, of course Red Robin, Maurices, JCPennies, Shopko, and Victoria's Secret! A successful day spending too much money on things that I actually needed! I loved having the mom/daughter time too!

I will be creating a long back to fall basics shopping blog post within the next two weeks! So keep your eyes wide open!

Ever get frustrated when you buy Eye Shadow duos and run out of one color first? Then you are forced to throw out the extra shadow and buy a whole new duo! A tricky trade the make up companies have come up with! I didn't want to waste shadow this time, so I decided to buy individual colors that are same/similar to that of my missing color in my duo. It's a great way to not waste eye shadow as well as save money because you are using all of the duo. For example::


Another way to make things last is by fixing damaged heals that have been worn down! I found these replacements for the spike of the heal at Target.

Today's outfit is simple. Shopping outfits need to be simple because you are in and out of the fitting room. Flip flops make it easy to try on pants and new shoes!

Goodnight friends!
liz rose

No comments:

Post a Comment