July 22, 2011

.sequin v tank.

You'll be happy to know that I'm currently charging both of my cameras! Never getting to charging my Nikon, I went to use my small point and shoot camera! Come to find out... that one is dead too! So today's outfit post is sadly taken myself with my phone!

My best friend Kaile leaves for Australia tomorrow! So excited for her! Spent the day with her as she finished packing, running errands to get the final necessities, printing her ticket, and having dinner with her family! I think I'm more excited for her then she's excited! It will be a great experience and I'll be praying for her every day!

Today was a warm summer day outfit!
{Cami:: Maurices // Tank:: Maurices (similar) // Shorts:: Vigoss (similar) // Sandals:: Maurices (similar) }

No comments:

Post a Comment