July 25, 2011

.fashion in a small town.

The other day a guy from Seattle came in shopping for an outfit for his girlfriend's birthday. I helped him pick out an outfit and while helping him, we talked about fashion in a small town. There is something different about being bold in your style in Tri-Cities and being bold in your style living in Seattle! In Seattle, you can pretty much try anything and get away with it (though I don't agree with everything people are trying haha =) ) Whereas today I wore my maxi dressed and mixed it up by wearing a tank tide to the side over the top. I got so many looks though and felt almost overdressed with my casual maxi dress as I ran errands today though. Something different about fashion in a smaller city...

In my opinion though -- this outfit worked great to tie together my day of church, errands, work, and a pot luck dinner with the work girls! A great day overall!

{tank:: H&M // Maxi:: Forever21 // Gladiators:: Maurices // Beaded Necklace:: Gift // Charm Necklace:: Gift from South Korea // Cuff Bracelets:: Antique stores}

No comments:

Post a Comment