July 9, 2011

.hired.

Woo!!! So guess what!

I got the call informing me that I got that job! I'm officially the Sales Lead at Ann Taylor in Bellevue, WA! I'm really excited! It sounds like the perfect opportunity and exactly what I am looking for in a job! Truly a huge blessing and an answer to prayer! So... you can expect to see Ann Taylor clothes slowly appear in my blog! For now, Maurice's clothes will continue to fill and overfill my closet!

Here is today's outfit! Several of my previous mix it up pieces used together! I found that while tucking in the silk shirt it tended to slip out easily because of the material. My solution? Considering the shirt has a long hem in the back, I used a clear elastic to gather extra fabric in a tail in the back of my shirt. I tucked in the front of the shirt and then the "tail." As a result, my shirt easily stayed tucked in all day! Easy fix.
{earrings:: antiqued // top:: Maurices // necklace:: don't remember // skirt & belt:: Maurices // Shoes:: Target}

I absolutely love these antiqued vintage earrings I found! =)


Have a fantastic weekend!
liz rose

No comments:

Post a Comment