July 3, 2011

.DIY::home product.

So a little Do It yourself project! Glass cleaner! I know, not super exciting... but if you wear glasses or even need a basic surface cleaner this could save you some money! I spent a total of $3 for this DIY.

What you need::
-rubbing alcohol
-distilled water
-spray bottle

How you make it::
So easy I can combine the steps into one sentence! Combine 50/50 of distilled water and rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle and wa-la!  Spray and wipe away from surface and there you go! Clear as can be!

Today was a work day! Wanted to pull the hair out of the face so I ended up with the side-do pinned up with bobby pins and kept with lots of hairspray! I liked the do!

I'm loving these looks as well::

The vintage 50s dos are soft and feminine and perfect for any occasion!

Todays outfit::


{crochet flower:: Maurices // Earings:: Maurices // Necklace:: Maurices // Sequin Tank:: Old Navy // Crochet Vest:: Mosimo // Strait Denim Jeans:: Silver Jeans // Sandals:: Maurices }

I hope you all have a good Sunday! If you're needing a good place to by an outfit for the fourth, stop by Maurices! I applied for a sales lead position at Ann Taylor in Bellevue for this fall and I'm really excited about the possibility of the position! Filled out the app, and it's in God's hands now. Excited to spend tomorrow with my two best friends! Have a great night!
liz rose

No comments:

Post a Comment