July 5, 2011

.the fourth and the sun.




Why hello my few faithful readers! Sorry I didn't blog yesterday! Got caught up in the festivities of the fourth! Anything exciting happen for you? My day was simple but sweet. Consisted of going to work, eating a delicious BBQ with the fam, and going to fireworks after a short photoshoot with the best friend! Ended the wonderful day with falling asleep under the stars. The day couldn't have  been any better -- even though I did work!

Here is my fourth of July outfit::
{firework necklace:: Mauricaes // Tank:: So // Button Up:: Old Navy // Black Strait Jeans:: Old Navy // Sandals:: Maurices}

Today's outfit::


{Top:: Forever21 // Shorts:: Forever21 // Gladiator Sandals:: Maurices // Scarf:: Gift // Crochet Flower:: Maurices // Hat:: JCPennies}

No comments:

Post a Comment